2.04.2010

On Repeat: Starkey - Rain City


What gives? Where's that incredible Tropical Life mix you promised a post down.

Well... 1) my fucking awesome cat Pipa passed away.... while not always the smartest or healthiest of cats due to a plethora of problems (scared lungs caused by the people that smoked in the house she was born in and she is a white siamese cat and most likely a product of inbreeding ha) she lived a hearty 12 year life and was always there for me when I went back to the parents house.

2) I'm flying to DC to pick up a car on Friday and won't have time to post this tomorrow.

3) This is actually the 99th real post, just noticed a draft of a post on Edan's incredible Echo Party that was never published. (but will be very soon!)

In the interim, listen to this new and incredibly sick Starkey track that I've had in my head since Camp Bisco mid July of last year. Glad it finally got a release. Buy the 12", both songs are dooooppppeee.



Mix will be up Monday.

Links






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.