7.20.2010

WED: 7/21 O'Briens AS BUILT PResents: Lord Jeff, Broadcaster (RI), Guillermo Sexo, Peace & Quiet



Boston readers, I am putting this show on tomorrow night at O'Briens in Allston. You should come party with me and listen to some badass tunes. I'll have these posters available for donation. Check out tracks below son!

LORD JEFF (Ecstatic Peace) - Thurston Moore likes them so they must be good. Really though, these guys will be blowing up right about the time their new album drops. 60's Pysch X Doo Wop

BROADCASTER (RI) - Hot off the mixing board. Boozy brother of Neil Young and Built to Spill from Rhode Island.
MP3: "No Creep"

GUILLERMO SEXO - post punk influenced shoegaze mixed with melody driven 90’s college rock. They released their new album Vivid Nights in June.
STREAM: Vivid Nights
MP3: "Neon Lights"

PEACE AND QUIET - From the depths of two of my good friends Brendan and Main Fader minds, comes Peace & Quiet. Demented Les Claypool X JAMC X drone X
FRE(EP): Inauguration EP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pοst. I was checking contіnuouѕly this weblοg and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information particularly the final part :) I care for such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Feel free to visit my website - v2 Cigs